As we head rapidly into the last quarter of the calendar year, the Xref team is finishing 2017 with a bang. We’ll be popping up at several conferences and events worldwide over the next couple of months. It’s already been a busy run up to the final quarter, with multiple industry gatherings attended during September and the first half of October - catch up on our thoughts from each of those at the end of this post but first, here's what's still to come...
HR Tech Conference, Las Vegas - 10 - 13 October
Xref’s dedicated channel and partnerships team are attending a number of events over the next 12 months to ensure we stay up to speed with the market and in touch with our channel peers.
This week, the team are in Las Vegas, attending the HR Tech Conference - the largest of its kind in the world. They're excited to see what an HR tech industry event looks like on that scale, browse the stands, learn from the speakers, and soak up the excitement around the future of work and HR tech.
HR Tech World, Amsterdam - 24 & 25 October
In just five years, HR Tech World has grown exponentially - likely a reflection of the growing importance of technology to the industry. It is now seen as the largest global gathering of it’s kind, and this year’s event will play host to HR leaders from across six continents.
We’re excited to be sponsoring the event this year, at a pivotal point for the HR tech industry. It will be fascinating to see the opportunity for technology in the workplace of the future, discussed on such a large scale. If you’re coming along, make sure you pop over to Stand 118 to say hello to the Xref team.
The FIRM, London - 2 November
After a very successful Autumn Conference in Manchester at the end of September, the Xref UK team is looking forward to again taking to the stage at the FIRM’s London conference in November.
These events present the perfect opportunity for in-house recruiters to network, hear best practice stories from both suppliers and companies, and upskill in a friendly and supportive environment.
2017 HR Forum, Oslo - 1 & 2 November
With a focus on the digitisation of the workplace, managing this new reality, and staying relevant in a complex and changing landscape, this event presents the perfect opportunity for the Xref team to share insights into the value and assurance offered by using new, automated solutions to tackle old recruitment issues.
Hans Jørgen Wang, General Manager Xref Nordic, will also be taking to the stage at the show during the nano-lecture sessions on Wednesday 1 November, for a quick fire, five minute presentation about the threats posed by poorly executed recruitment practices.
HR Leaders Summit Canada, Toronto - 13 & 14 November
The HR Leaders Summit 2017 will play host to more than 400 senior HR professionals for a two-day extravaganza of high- level keynotes, panel debates, workshop sessions and networking opportunities.
Xref’s John Dawson will be taking to the stage during a breakout session on 14 November to discuss the potential organisational risks posed by the way HR practitioners operate, the reasons for them and the best ways to overcome them.
NFP People Conference, Melbourne - 13 & 14 November
The Not-For-Profit People Conference is Australia’s largest event focused on how to attract, manage, train and retain the best people for the NFP sector.
Xref is sponsoring this year’s event and at 2pm on Monday 13 November, Xref Sales Director, Mike Brett, will be joined by a panel of HR leaders to discuss the issues that arise when organisations don’t keep up with developments in recruitment.
RHUB NZ, Auckland - 20 November
Now in its sixth year, the RHUB conference is one of the largest and most important events for recruiters in New Zealand. The event explores the changes affecting the recruitment community and offer insights and solutions on what is coming.
Xref will be attending and presenting at the conference this year, facilitating discussions about the risky reality of poor recruitment processes, and the value and confidence recruiters could gain by using smart HR tech solutions to gather informed candidate insights.
And finally, here's a wrap up of events Xref was involved in during September and the first half of October. Needless to say, it's been busy!
- The latest HR Disruptors Meetup in London - a growing Meetup group run by the Xref UK team that now includes more than 300 members
- In-House Recruitment Live, London - one of the largest European recruitment events we’ve exhibited at and the perfect opportunity to showcase the new Xref brand
- The FIRM Autumn Conference, Manchester - a great day of presentations, stands and roundtable discussions, run by in-house recruiters for in-house recruiters
- The Canadian HR Awards, Toronto - a fantastic event, which included Xref’s John Dawson presenting our very own award, for the Most Innovative Use of HR Technology
- Reconverse Melbourne and Sydney - two events with a unique “speed meeting” and roundtable format, focused on the value of automating recruitment processes
- LinkedIn Talent Connect 2017, Nashville - a three-day immersive event for the world’s top HR leaders, innovators, and influencers, including the Xref co-founders
- Women's Agenda Leadership Awards, Sydney- an awards lunch celebrating emerging female leaders, including Xref’s COO Sharon Blesson, a finalist in the Emerging Female Leader in Tech category
- Global Recruitment Awards, Singapore - an evening held at the Park Royal Hotel in Singapore that attracts and awards the best of the recruitment industry
Switch to smart, automated reference checks.Speak with us
- Subscribe to get free HR & Recruitment tips, resources, blogs and event invites.
What is Xref?
Xref is a secure, mobile-friendly reference checking platform that significantly reduces time-to-hire and helps protect against candidate fraud.