Xref Barista Challenge Trade Promotion: Game of Chance - NSW
● The promotion is open to entrants over the age of 18.
● Employees, family members of employees, executives and board members of Xref (AU) Pty Limited and Bullhorn International Inc. are not eligible to enter the competition.
● The promoter is Xref (AU) Pty Ltd, ABN 30 147 613 938 of 17/13 Hickson Rd, Dawes Point, New South Wales, 2000 (Promoter).
● The Promotion commences at 08:00 (AEST) on 07/05/2019 and ends at 20:00 (AEST) on 07/05/2019.
● To enter, eligible entrants must visit the website (xrefchallenge.com) during the promotion period and fully complete the online entry forms in the manner required. All valid entries will be placed in a random electronic prize draw.
● One entry per person is permitted during the promotion period.
Draw Details and Prize
● The draw will take place at 10:00 (AEST) on Thursday 9th May, 2019 at the Promoter’s offices at 17/13 Hickson Rd, Dawes Point, New South Wales, 2000.
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the promotion period will receive a $500 Flight Centre gift card. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
● A further five (5) valid entries will be drawn at random and will receive a ‘runner up’ prize of Xref merchandise.
● Total prize pool value is $600 including GST.
● The winner and runners up will be notified within two days of the draw.
● The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including without limitation, proof of identity and proof of age.
● The prize winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw via email.
● The winner’s name will be published on www.xref.com and Xref’s social media channels on 10th May, 2019.
● The prize may be delivered to the winner by email or post. If delivered by post, only valid addresses will be accepted. PO Box addresses will not be accepted.
● If the winner does not claim the prize within 3 months of the draw, a second unclaimed prize draw will be conducted by 17:00 (AEST) on Friday 9th August, 2019. If a second winner is drawn, they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days.
● The prize will be considered unclaimed if the winner cannot be reached by email or phone or does not provide a valid delivery address within 3 months of the draw.
● The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
● By entering the promotion all entrants consent to the use by the Promoter of their name and image for publicity and commercial purposes in connection with the promotion.
● Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter and its related bodies corporate hold about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated above.
● To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage an entrant or winner suffers as a result of participating in this promotion (including the prize), unless caused by the Promoter’s negligence or willful misconduct.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/34110